Wednesday 6 January 2010

2010 then...............

Hello and a Merry New Year to all.............................

I still need to bring you an update of the Sinai trip.............. I promise too add loads of photos!

2010 off to a good start 6 days and not even sat on a bike, do "spin" machines count?, having entered both the Cheshire Cat 28th March and the (epic that is) the Dragon Ride 6th June, I need to get back into the saddle pretty quickly. At the moment I guess I could blame the weather............. but that would be a feeble excuse. (but the only one I have)

Joking aside, I did manage a good "end of year" ride, collecting the car left on Christmas Day from family in Northampton, recording enough miles (66+) for a "Metric 100" in around 4 hours, the A5 is not the most scenic road in the land and luckily was quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment